Wednesday, April 08, 2009

WHEW ~ WHAT A RIDE!!


The 2009 Oregon International pageant was held March 27 and 28, 2009 in beautiful Lake Oswego. Lesley Nardini and her wonderful staff made sure that we all were treated like royalty and had a great time.
What a GREAT group of ladies and a wonderful pageant. I know that each one of our new queens are going to make our beautiful state proud! I am so honored to have been part of this pageant and I know that I have made many new friends and strengthened bonds with many of my dearest friends. Thank you to Lesley, Tamara, Kym W. for all that you did for us! A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BI-MART ~ without your support we wouldn't be where we are today - THANK YOU!! ...and to Ruthie, thank you, for giving me that great "mama" hug just when I needed it most!
I love pageants!!
 blog it

No comments: