Monday, April 13, 2009

CONSULTATION WITH DON BAKER

Today, I met with Don Baker of Don Baker Communications. To those outside the pageant world, he has coached several Miss America and Miss USA winners in communications.
Although his philosophy of being emotionally driven instead of intellectually driven in the interview process is completely opposite of my instincts and actions, I feel it will benefit me not only in pageants but every communications encounters in my life.

Regardless of how much experience and knowledge one may have, they should always be willing to improve on their skills and abilities instead of becoming complacent.

Thank you Mr. Baker for providing me with the opportunity of not only realizing what qualities I already possess but what qualities are lying dormant and ready to be used!
 blog it

No comments: