Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogs get it wrong: Blog posts that call Miss USA the Miss America Pageant

Miss America Fail

I can't believe how many of these things I could find in such a short time.

At the Miss America pageant last night, Miss California was asked a question about gay marriage:

“Vermont recently became the 4th state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit. Why or why not?”

To which she responded:

“Well I think its great that Americans are able to choose one or the other,” she said. “We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.”

blog it

No comments: