Monday, April 13, 2009

Chefs for the Cure and more.....

Hi Everyone,
Here are some of my friends from the Special Olympics, and New Hampshire Sunburst Pageant. Spring has finally sprung and with the exception of some freak snow showers here in New England yesterday, you've got to love that on April 11Th...LOL
My tax season is finally winding down which means I can turn my full attention back to the host of appearances I have coming up. I was in attendance at the Special Olympics Winter Games, as well as another Look Good Feel Better.
My latest adventure was volunteering at the Chefs for the Cure Gala to benefit to Susan G. Komen Foundation with tickets at $100 and 350 guests attending it turned out to be quite the night of fabulous food, fun and music.
I have the 22ND Annual Beyond Shelter Gala, this coming week, another Look Good, Feel Better and a Pink Tea, along with the Sunburst New England finals to follow. Busy and loving every minute of it!
I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Lots of love,
Lisa - BOA 30's
 blog it

No comments: