Thursday, April 23, 2009

MARYLAND GALAXY PAGEANT

Today, I attended the Maryland Galaxy Pageant. One of my first pageant friends, LaQuisha Hall, won Mrs. Maryland Galaxy. She is truly a beautiful person on the inside and out and she does make a difference in the community! She is also one of my biggest cheerleaders and I inspire to make more of a difference in my community because of her encouraging actions and words!
This is only the second year Maryland held a Galaxy Pageant and judging by the caliber of contestants and well run production, it will continue to thrive in Maryland.
Winners:

Maryland Teen Galaxy - Jasmzin Watson
Miss Maryland Galaxy - Evaggelia Zervos
Ms. Maryland Galaxy - Montressa Washington
Mrs. Maryland Galaxy - LaQuisha Hall

Good Luck at the International Pageant!!!
 blog it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this year's winners. I was out of country and had to miss the competition.

Rebecca Johnson-Stone

Ms. International Achievement 2008