Sunday, April 26, 2009

Carrie Prejean responds to Hilton

This was an excellent rebuttal to the Perez Hilton controversy. What a surprise? Watch the video--definitely worth watching.
clipped from bumpshack.com

When confronted with clips of Perez Hilton’s very public attacks on MSNBC’s 9 AM hour Tuesday, Carrie declares she feels sorry for the celebrity blogger.

“I can only say to him that I will be praying for him. I feel sorry for him, I really do,” Prejean said. “I think he’s angry, I think he’s hurt. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. He asked me specifically what my opinion was on that subject and I gave him an honest answer.”

Perez: YOU’RE allowed to hate on everyone in Hollywood every single day on your site for the simple reason of making some money, but because this girl has religious beliefs that go against your own, she’s all of a sudden the bad guy? Yes, it is OK to disagree with her, but she is not a bitch for having an opinion, especially one based on her religious beliefs.

Ditto! Perez seems to have taken this pretty personally. Maybe it’s time for him to think about all the celebs he has hurt by his hateful remarks over the past years!

 blog it

No comments: