Saturday, April 04, 2009

Gearing up for Relay for Life Events!

Hello All! I have been to VA, Panama City Beach, FL, Chicago, and NC....and now I am finally home for a little while! The crown has been traveling all across the US meeting wonderful people, signing autographs, and just simply having fun!
But now we get to a special time of year that is near my heart. As some of you may know, I could have never competed in pageants or started out in modeling without a "sponsor" that made sure I had the funding to get me going years ago. His name is Jerry Shores, better known as "Uncle Jerry". Uncle Jerry made a deal with me about five years ago. He said, "Laurie, you do your school work and make good grades, and instead of beating the bushes for sponsors which takes up a lot of time, I'll be your sponsor". He wanted me to be successful in everything that I wanted to do.
Until next time! Cancer-Busters Rock!! :)
Laurie Kimsey
America's Teen
 blog it

No comments: