Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogs get it wrong: Blog posts that call Miss USA the Miss America Pageant

clipped from www.akawilliam.com

Perez Hilton: About Miss America “I Was Thinking The C-Word”



Mon, Apr 20, 2009



perezhJust minutes ago, Perez Hilton was on MSNBC in a live interview with anchor Norah O’Donnell to talk about the whole Miss California gay marriage fiasco.

O’Donnell asked Hilton if he wanted to elaborate on the apology he posted on his site for having called her Miss California, Carrie Prejean, a “bitch” in his video response to her answer. At first Perez said he was sorry, but then he said (roughly), “No, no, I don’t apologize . . . she’s standing her ground, and I’m standing my ground. I don’t apologize for calling her the B-word. I was thinking the C-word.”

blog it

No comments: