Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lu Parker: Happiest Place on Earth

clipped from luparker.com
img_15751

Wow!

Just went to DISNEYLAND for the first time! I felt like I was 12 years old. It was super cool! We rode all the big fast rides, the silly rides, and the wet ones. Yours truly in the front row of Splash Mountain left with soaking wet pants. :(

We also watched an animated bug show with 3-D glasses on. At one point, I even found myself skipping along in enjoyment. I was really skipping, and the great part about it, no one looked at me like I was strange. It’s accepted at Disneyland. Just part of the fun there. Still, I was a Goober! (It was sort of humiliating for my friend. Ha)

Time passes quickly when you are in the land of happiness, and so does your flat stomach after ice cream, coffee, candy, and mexican food. And oh yea, champagne. Geeezzzz, can’t we live like we are at Disneyland every day?

Here’s to you Mickey!

 blog it

No comments: