Sunday, April 26, 2009

What do National American Miss, the Maples family, and Justin Timberlake have in common??

clipped from 3.bp.blogspot.com
[MAPLESFAMILY.jpg]
It's no secret that National American Miss is a FAMILY ORIENTED organization and we put emphasis on family values! Over the years, my mom, dad, myself, and all of our NAM staff have been soo blessed to have been a part of  YOUR families lives and we thank you for that. And for those of you who are new to NAM....welcome to the family!!! I thought I would turn the attention to "family" this week. Having to have gotten to know your families so well over the years, I thought I would let you in on some of "the top 10 unknown facts" about the MAPLES FAMILY. Caution, If you have ever seen the movie, My BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING - that pretty much best depicts the Maples Clan....except we're not Greek....we're from the mid-west. HA!
 blog it

No comments: