Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogs get it wrong: Blog posts that call Miss USA the Miss America Pageant

Miss America, Miss California, Perez Hilton



Do NOT ask a question that you not want answered. Simple, really. You ask a person a question, a loaded or bated question and then you have the unmitigated gall to punish the person for answering it? Appalling does not even come close to defining this behavior. Perez Hilton should have had his question disqualified because of the conflict of interest. It seems to me that the Miss America contest is not living up to its own rules. First there is no qualifying standard that states a contestant must believe in gay marriage.

blog it

1 comment:

bikerbernie said...

Hi,

It is not so much that the bloggers (like me) have it wrong; as much as it is that the people searching are looking for the wrong thing. I played the odds and believed that more would look for Miss America rather than Miss USA. It seems to have worked out well for my blog. The idea of having a blog is so that people read it, I am happy with my results.

b