Monday, January 15, 2007

SHE PREYED ON MY MAN AND BEDDED HIM.. IT WAS THE ULTIMATE BETRAYAL..

Exclusive by Lori Campbell

CELEBRITY Big Brother beauty Danielle Lloyd sparked a massive family feud by stealing her cousin's boyfriend.

Danielle Lloyd (pic: www.celebritypictures.co.uk)

Danielle Lloyd (pic: www.celebritypictures.co.uk)

Suzanne Schofield, 23, told how the model - who was also her best friend - betrayed her by secretly romping with her live-in lover.

The pair had a catfight at a beauty pageant after she confronted Danielle about the month-long affair in front of a stunned audience.

They had to be pulled off each other by their mums, who are sisters, and the two sides of the family have not spoken since.

Suzanne said: "Danielle is good at playing the perfect blue-eyed princess. She comes across all coy and shy in the Big Brother house.

"But I know the truth. She preyed on my boyfriend and slept with him behind my back. They were the two people I loved and trusted most. It was the ultimate betrayal. I never want to see her again."

Suzanne also claimed shamed beauty queen Danielle, also 23, had vowed to fight her way to the top of modelling whatever it took.

The pretty brunette was stripped of her Miss Great Britain title last year after it was revealed she was dating one of the judges, footballer Teddy Sheringham.

Suzanne said: "She's selfish and devious. She was always prepared to do anything it took to succeed. But I wouldn't want her fame if I had to be like her to get it."

The girls, who lived just streets apart in Liverpool, were brought up like sisters and were best friends from the age of six. Suzanne said: "Our families were very close. Danielle and I did everything together, our mums joked we were joined at the hip."

Suzanne Schofield, cousin of Danielle Lloyd

Suzanne Schofield, cousin of Danielle Lloyd (pic: Nicholas Bowman)

But blonde Suzanne, whose dream is also to be a model, said she shied away from beauty contests to allow Danielle to shine. She said: "It was so important to Danielle, I didn't want to compete with her. I watched from the sidelines instead and was proud of her."

When Suzanne, who has a six-year-old son Luke, split with her boyfriend at age 18, she spent all her time with party-animal Danielle.

She said: "Soon after Luke was born, I split with his dad. Danielle encouraged me to get out and enjoy life. We did fun, girly stuff. We went shopping, had sunbeds and got glammed up to go out to bars and clubs. She'd borrow my clothes and would do my make-up.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: