Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brady doesn’t score points with Miss Mass.


By Inside Track
Friday, January 19, 2007 - Updated: 07:45 AM EST

In an NFL beauty contest, newly crowned Miss Massachusetts Despina Delios thinks Tom Brady [stats] is “average.”
Which leads us to wonder where the Lynn homegal is hanging out!
“Tom Brady is a good-looking gentleman, but average,” Desi told the Track. “Honestly, everybody goes around having crushes on celebrities, but I am not that kind of person. I guess I really haven’t looked at him to form an opinion.”
Shocking. So, whaddaya think, Tom or Peyton?
“I don’t think anything,” said the Miss USA wannabe. “I don’t know.”
More at the Source


TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: