Monday, January 29, 2007

Beauty Pageants: Not What They Used To Be!

Long-time readers know that I try to keep abreast of developments in the world of beauty pageants. I've generally focused on Miss World and Miss Universe, but I thought this year I should check out the new format for the Miss America contest, the finals of which are tomorrow night.

So I went to Yahoo News Photos to see how the pageant has been going. This is what I found on the first page of Yahoo's Miss America slide show; click to enlarge:

I certainly wouldn't want to malign the guys at Yahoo News, but doesn't it make you wonder whether they are quite in the Miss America spirit?

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: