Monday, March 15, 2010

NAM Miss California behind the scenes at National American Miss

clipped from www.namissblog.com

It's the day and age of technology that's for sure! Here's a fun video that a contestant from last years N. California National American Miss Pageant put together and posted on youtube. It's fun to see the NAM experience from the contestants side!
Here's her video description and the video:
National American Miss 2009 N. California Teen and Jr. Teen Divisions. My stepsister and I had an absolute BLAST. NAMiss is such an amazing experience and we are definitely looking forward to it for next year!! This is just a video I put together to show what an amazing time I had there. I won Talent and got $250 for it =D As well as got 3rd runner up Actress and 1st runner up Miss Personality.
 blog it

No comments: