Monday, March 15, 2010

The Annual Women's Health Conference Appearance

clipped from mncips.blogspot.com
had the opportunity to volunteer for the 2010 Annual Women's Health Conference held at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center on 3.13.10. This was my first time attending and volunteering at such a great event. I truely enjoyed myself. They had several speakers that talked about the many issues affecting women such as Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Heart Disease. They gave us information on doctors we can go to visit that can help us with these issues as well as knowing the signs and symptoms. I am so glad that Ms. Doretha Lewis The Health Promotions Coordinator for Blue Choice Health Plan allowed me to be a apart of this event. This is an event that I will definitely be apart of each year.
Shana Harmon-Goff
Mrs. South Carolina International 2010
 blog it

No comments: