Monday, March 01, 2010

Miss North Carolina International First Appearance!

clipped from mncips.blogspot.com
I cannot believe I am writing my first blog as Miss North Carolina International. Yesterday was such a whirlwind, and I am so blessed that this is where God wants me to be! Twenty-four hours after being crowned Miss North Carolina International and only a couple hours after my first photo shoot with my sister queens as Miss North Carolina International (with the wonderful Alan Howell!!), I had my very first appearance as Miss North Carolina International.
The dinner event was a wonderful success! Our PR/Marketing Chair for PWA, Executive Director and I were able to share our fundraising and education ideas with the group, and we received amazing feedback and support. We are so grateful to have the support of Grace Epsicopal! A lot was accomplished, and I am truly looking forward to the partnership that will develop! Thank you for reading my first blog!!
Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International
 blog it

No comments: