Monday, March 15, 2010

Miss NC International with her Wardrobe sponsor and at a Make a Wish Foundation Appearance!

clipped from mncips.blogspot.com
I hope you all had a wonderful week! I was so blessed to have a busy but exciting week of events. I had the opportunity to interview with my favorite radio station, WBFJ (pictures to come soon!), to meet with my wardrobe sponsor What If Designs by Mary and to appear at a Make a Wish Foundation event. The radio station interview was such a blessing, and I cannot wait for you all to hear it! My interview will be spotlighted on the Public Affairs section of the broadcast, and I will be sure to let you know as soon as it airs. Along with the radio station interview, I was so blessed with the opportunity to meet with my wardrobe sponsor Mary. She is designing my fun fashion wear along with wardrobing me for my appearances and events! She is such a wonderful and caring woman, and I am so blessed to have met her and have her as my wonderful wardrobe sponsor.
Thank you for reading!!
All of my love and blessings,
Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International
 blog it

No comments: