Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flying to the Miss America Pageant

New adventures await! Today I donned my metal wings and soared across the country to Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood where the Miss America Pageant is held.  And there I will launch the product of the last two years of my life - Pretty Smart: Lessons from our Miss Americas.  How fun is that!  The week is sure to be full of new adventures. 

 

Two years ago when I went off  to the Pageant in search of former Miss America sightings and, hoping to make contact, I was just a face in the crowd.  This year, I’ve been welcomed into the fold.  I’ll be speaking to a large group of state and local Miss America directors, doing book signings and speaking to the press. 

 

Stay tuned for lots of inside information!

 blog it

No comments: