Sunday, November 02, 2008

SerdarDesign....Amazing Crown Pics!!



Thank You Serdar....for another amazing shoot, with the focus on my Beauties of America's Crown!!! I had the most fun shooting with the incredible Serdar of SerdarDesign.com ! We shot on September 25 in Greensboro NC. Our shoot included not only my beautiful featured BOA Crown Photo, but we had a great time with the artistic talents of Serdar not just behind the camera, but as my MUA! He is so talented. He was also the creator of my awesome BOA program book ad! If you are interested in scheduling a shoot with Serdar, look him up at www.serdardesign.com
You won't be disappointed! Until next time, Laurie Kimsey....America's Teen 2008

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: