Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mrs. Colorado 2008: Queen For A Day!

Patrice Williams Miss Colorado USA, Taylor Schettler Miss Colorado Teen USA and myself Mrs. Colorado all came together to support a great cause . . . Queen For A Day.
The event is at Children's Hospital and it is a time for some of the patients to get pampered like princesses! The girls get to enjoy make overs by the Colorado Queens and other princess volunteers. The girls get their make-up done, nails painted and even their own crown! The boys get to enjoy meeting the Police Cadets and their mascot, McGruff.
The kids are SO grateful and it is always so amazing to see these kids smile!

Police mascot, McGruff. I knew I had made it big when I did an appearance with McGruff!
I have been his biggest fan since I was a kid!

...more...
Mrs. Colorado 2008: Queen For A Day!



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: