Saturday, November 08, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: QFAD, NH USA and Pink Tea

Queens For A Day - November 3, 2008

I had the best day getting to paint these charming little girls nails, chatting with them and crowning them each Queen for a Day! Seeing their smiling faces really touched my heart.....


























MISS NEW HAMPSHIRE USA - November 2, 2008



I am pictured with outgoing queens Kaitlin- Miss Maine, Breanne - Miss NH, myself, Jacqueline Miss MA. They are all stunning as you can see!
Below is the newly crowned Miss NH USA - Amber Faucher


























Courtney - outgoing Miss Teen NH USA. She was by far one of the sweetest young ladies I have ever met.











PINK TEA - October 17, 2008


This beautiful woman I am with is Helen, she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer not to long ago. She is remarkable and a true queen of hearts. I had an amazing time chatting with her during the Pink Tea Event.











These 3 beautiful women are all breast cancer
survivors. It was an honor to be included in this picture with them.


Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: QFAD, NH USA and Pink Tea



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: