Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meeting Royalty « Miss Utah 2008

I had the fortunate opportunity to meet with Mark Shurtleff, Utah’s Attorney General. I sat with him in his office and we talked for over an hour about the problems that Utah is having with the internet both on the computer and on cell phones. Mr. Shurtleff and his committee, as they worked together with the Girls and Boys Clubs and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, developed the Net Smartz program, which I have been helping to present. He feels this subject is very important and needs to be addressed. He gave me a lot of helpful advice on how to enhance and develop my platform. Mr. Shurtleff is truly a remarkable man and proves in all that he does that he is committed to making Utah a better place to live.

I went to lunch with Miss Utah’s Outstanding Teen, Meredith Gaufain, her mother Cynthia, and her pageant director Amy Rasmussen. I was so excited to get to meet Meredith!!!! I felt bad that I was unable to attend the pageant in October, when she won, because I was in Los Angeles. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing together. I am so glad I got to know Meredith. She is so talented, and I know she will be a wonderful representative of Utah’s Outstanding Teen for this next year.

Meeting Royalty « Miss Utah 2008



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: