Saturday, November 08, 2008

KMG Miss DC 2008: Getting ready for Miss America: wardrobe

Most people don't realize just how difficult it is to get together the perfect Miss America wardrobe, not to mention expensive! Luckily, I have found some amazing sponsors, including the Crowning Touch and Designs to Shine to help me prepare for the competition. I already have all of my gowns and my talent costume in the works.

What you need for Miss America:
  • 3 amazing gowns
  • 1 perfect talent costume
  • 1 killer cocktail dress
  • 1 "don't I look like Miss America?" interview outfit
  • A zillion matching accessories

Can you say, "cha-ching"? But like I said, progress is well underway and thanks to my sponsors and the Miss DC Organization I haven't had to spend a dime...yet.




TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: