Thursday, November 27, 2008

America's Teen 2008, Laurie Kimsey: I am so Thankful!!


I am truly thankful for so many blessings in my life! The good Lord had definitely shined on me and allowed so many wonderful people and opportunities to come into my life! As we enter into the holidays I plan on reflecting and looking at my successes as well as my failures. I hope to continue to do well at the things I am good at doing, and improve on my weaknesses to become a better, stronger, more effective person. Thank you all for your support as America's Teen and I hope to continue to represent my title as a role model for youth, an advocate for cancer, and thankful blessed person that will never forget when I was invisible!
Blessings to all!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008
America's Teen 2008, Laurie Kimsey: I am so Thankful!!



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: