Thursday, November 06, 2008

Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE !




Hi, It's Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008! Have you voted today? If not, I hope you will exercise your constitutional right to vote and get out to those precincts today and vote!


You may ask "Well did you vote today??", well the truth is I'm not old enough, I'm only 17. But I am old enough to know that the future of our great USA comes from the participation of folks like you who do care! Be my voice, be my vote, and get out there today and make a difference! Just remember! All of us that are under 18 years old are depending on you!!


I will still see some of you at the polls as I am making appearances today on behalf of all of us "kids" of the future!! I will post some photos from the polls in a little while!


Have a wonderful day and God Bless The USA!!


Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008
Beauties of America Pageant - Official Blogspot: VOTE ! VOTE ! VOTE !



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: