Sunday, November 02, 2008

Beauties of America blog: Howl-O-Scream BOOOOO!!








Want to get Halloween started early this year? Then you should have joined America's Teen (Me, Laurie Kimsey) at the McLean Park Howl-O-Scream community party this evening. It was truly a scream...lol...excuse the pun!
There were hayrides, trick or treating with local vendors set up in the park, games for the kids, marshmallow roasting, free food, and so many creatures wondering around in the park for a clean family fun filled afternoon/evening! I was Beauties of America's Teen Witch! And yes, I did have to get in on the fun with the trick-or-treating and I brought home with me one of the little miniature pumpkins from the Mini-Pumpkin-Patch! It was so much fun, and a safe enjoyable environment for all ages! I'll be looking forward to next year! Well, I've got to get some sleep for my next appearance which will be tomorrow at the Queen for A Day SC Chapter 3 year anniversary event tomorrow in Greer, SC! Until then, remember to stay safe this Halloween week and don't ever accept candy or items from strangers without your parents permission and inspection!

Laurie Kimsey, Beauties of America's Teen 2008

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

Digg!

No comments: