Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome December

Tomorrow, I will be on the Beauties of America conference call and look forward to speaking with everyone. This Saturday, I will be volunteering at Miss Mansfield/Miss North Central Ohio, a preliminary to Miss Ohio America and Miss Mansfield's Oustanding Teen. Next weekend, I will be working with Henri's Cloud Nine as the emcee for the Miss Ohio High School America Pageant. I will get to meet the contestants Saturday night. Working with the staff at Henri's has been a wonderful opportunity. Here is a tidbit....I will be dancing at the pageat. Dusting off the old tap shoes!
After that, the holidays and before I know it I will be traveling to the Miss America Pageant in January where I will cheer on my good friend Erica Gelhaus, Miss Ohio to the Miss America crown.
 blog it

No comments: