Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Courageous Beauty Interview: Mrs. New York International 2009-Lidia Szczepanowski-Goldsmith

May I introduce to you, Lidia Szczepanowski-Goldsmith!
Angie: What titles have you held?
Lidia: In 2006 I won the title of Mrs. New York America and I was a Top 12 Semi-Finalist at the Mrs. America Pageant.  I was also crowned Mrs. New York International in 2009. 
Angie: Was this your first pageant?
Lidia: No, I also competed and won the title of Mrs. New York America in 2006 and placed in the Top 12 at the Mrs. America Pageant in Tuscon, Arizona. 
Angie: Was/is competition scary?
Lidia: Not at all.  As a litigator, I felt right at home in interviews and on a stage. I have also been presenting “Stylish Safety” Women’s Safety Awareness Seminars for several years now and have spoken to thousands of women on this topic.  I have also made numerous television, radio and other media appearances. 
My websites include www.EverythingLidia.com and www.TheNOWSA.org.
 blog it

No comments: