Friday, December 11, 2009

5 Crowns In Mansfield, Ohio


This past weekend I traveled to Mansfield, Ohio where I was the contestant coordinator at Miss Mansfield, Miss North Central Ohio, Miss Mansfield Outstanding Teen and two Little Miss Snowflakes. WOW - 5 queens in one day. I had a wonderful time working with the Mansfield crew and it is always my pleasure to help a Miss America local who helped me get started in pageantry. I will always have a special place in my heart for the Miss Mansfield family. The contestants were a joy and the winners were very deserving. Unfortunately, my camera died in the middle of taking my first picture so it never saved. I can't even take one picture anymore! Hmmm - I wonder if I am getting a new digital camera from Santa...hint hint! Well, hopefully someone will send me some photos. Here is a picture of the winners complements of Bryce Bishop.
 blog it

No comments: