Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'm heeeerrrrreee!!!

I'm finally here-yyayayy-and am already hard at work setting up and finalizing last minute details (including bringing in that brand new FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE!!).
After setting up hundreds of trophies, decking the stage out, and finalizing last minute items....me and a few of the choreographers headed to DOWNTOWN DISNEY...where we went to the movie theatre and saw NEW MOON!!!!! Lets just say, for those of you gals coming to nationals - you WILL be seeing me and a few of the other choreographers sporting or TEAM EDWARD shirts!!!!
BOXES - and these are JUST boxes of crown cases
NAM State Directors with National Director, Kathleen Mayes lining up check in paperwork
Tiffany and I opening up the FAMOUS Spirit Sticks.....BRING YOUR SASSY ATTITUDES & YOU MIGHT BE TAKING ONE OF THESE BABIES HOME!!!
 blog it

No comments: