Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Courageous Beauty: Mrs. International 2006 Suzy Bootz

Angie: Suzy Bootz is a warm and caring lady. She flew out to the Mrs. International pageant to watch and support her many coached pageant contestants. It was so nice to meet her in person after our many phone conversations :-)

How did you learn about various pageants?

Angie: What titles have you held?

Suzy: Mrs. International 2006, Mrs. Texas International 2006, Ms. U.S. Continental 2000-01, Mrs. Texas United States 2002, Top 10 Finalist and Swimsuit winner at the 2004 Mrs. United States Pageant.
Angie: Do you have other creative talents you pursue?

Suzy: I am a jewelry designer and have my own line which you can visit at www.SuzyBootz.com I also love to write, and have written many poems and now am in the process of writing a book. I think I got that talent from my mother who published a spanish book with a major publishing company years before she passed away.
 blog it

No comments: