Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Courageous Beauty Interview: 2009 Beauties of America 50's-Debra Gilmour

Angie: How did you learn about various pageants?
Debra: I first saw an ad in a magazine with Mrs. America's picture in it. That piqued my interest as I had not been aware of pageants for women aside from Miss America and Miss USA.
Angie: What titles have you held?
Debra: I have held both competitively won and at large titles.  My first title was won in 1988, where I was crowned Mrs. Oregon America.  In 1989 I was selected to represent Oregon at-large as Mrs. Oregon USA International in 1989.  In 2007 I held the at large title of Mrs. Scotland International (my husband and I own property in Scotland where his father was born).  In 2008 I competed for and won the title Mrs. Oregon International.  In 2009 I held the Beauties of America at large title of Oregon's 50s, then competed for and won the national title of 2009 Beauties of America's 50s.
 blog it

No comments: