Friday, February 09, 2007

DONALD TRUMP - MISS USA CONNER I WAS ABUSED

DONALD TRUMP - MISS USA CONNER I WAS ABUSED: "MISS USA CONNER: 'I WAS ABUSED'

DONALD TRUMP

Disgraced Miss USA TARA CONNER has dropped another bombshell just days after her release from rehab - she was abused as a child. In a recent sit down interview with US broadcaster MATT LAUER, the troubled beauty queen came clean about her use of cocaine and alcohol, which landed her in rehab - after Miss USA pageant boss DONALD TRUMP insisted she seek counselling. But when the TODAY show host pried into her personal life, Conner blurted out, 'I will not deny I've witnessed some abuse.' But she refused to go into details because she has yet to discuss the matter with her family members. As Lauer continued to pry, asking, 'Physical abuse? Sexual abuse?' the blonde beauty queen added, 'I would like the respect of privacy because I'm giving all that I can right now. 'We'll just say that it was earlier on (in my life).' Earlier this week (beg29JAN07), the Kentucky girl admitted she had taken cocaine during her reign as Miss USA, but rubbished reports she has 'a sexual addiction'. "

No comments: