Saturday, August 05, 2006

Miss Holmen experience has been great

.
On a Friday night in August 2004, my journey as Miss Holmen truly began. I remember waiting backstage seconds before all of the seven contestants were brought back out onstage to find out who the next Miss Holmen would be.

I had mixed feelings. Was I too young to take on this role? Would my senior year in high school be too chaotic? Or maybe it would be quite an accomplishment to be a Miss Holmen still in high school!

Either way I knew there was a reason for what would happen that evening and God had a plan for me. That night, I was not announced as Miss Holmen 2004, but the first runner-up, and I walked away feeling proud because I knew I performed to the best of my ability.
More at the Source


TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: