Saturday, August 26, 2006

Daniel wins Miss Universe


By Fiona Connolly

August 26, 2006 12:00

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

YOU could call Daniel Dibley the luckiest kid in Australia.

When his mates ask him who he is taking to the Year 12 formal he can, without a word of a lie, tell them Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins.

In a victory for studious kids nationwide, the 17-year-old Bathurst High School student yesterday became the coolest dude in school after Hawkins answered his letter of invitation - and said yes.

"I didn't tell anyone I was doing it so it's a surprise to me and everyone Ms Hawkins said yes,'' the single school captain said yesterday.

"I like to think outside the square and I thought Ms Hawkins was a prominent figure, especially to the men, that she'd be a good formal partner.''

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: