Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Barker and Moakler at War Over Cheating Claims

Newly separated reality TV couple Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler are battling over claims the former Miss USA beauty was unfaithful during their marriage.

The former Blink 182 drummer filed for divorce last week amid claims Moakler -- his co-star on the MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers" -- cheated.

A friend has told Page Six, "Shanna is never home. She parties every night, sleeps every night until 1 pm and doesn't spend enough time with the kids.

"On top of that there have been rumors she hasn't been faithful."

Barker adds fuel to the claims, telling the site, "I'm sad to say those allegations are true. ... My priority will remain my children."

But Moakler maintains she is in no way to blame. In a statement released through her spokesperson she says, "I have been 100 percent faithful in my marriage and a devoted mother, two facts of which Travis is well aware. I still happen to be very much in love with Travis, and his using the media to take low blows at me isn't just embarrassing, it's hurtful.

"I feel he should be putting his family first instead of his pride."

Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: