Sunday, March 11, 2007

Meeting a British beauty


The current Miss England, Eleanor Glynn, is a gorgeous brunette with amazing eyes, the sweetest personality and legs that go on forever. Our writer was invited into her bedroom . . .

It speaks volumes of her sweet nature that Eleanor Glynn (right), Miss England 2006/7, agrees to come down to London from Oxford for our interview. Most titleholders would demand I go to them and keep me waiting for an hour.

Glynn also happily dons British designer Eric Way’s couture gowns for the photo shoot without niggling about fees and demanding I delete photographs she does not like.

When she first tried her hand at the Miss England title, Glynn’s application was rejected. That was in 2003, when she was only 17.

“I was too ambitious and greedy for fame as a teenager. Just as well I didn’t make it. I wouldn’t know how to handle myself or people or situations,” she giggles in our meeting place of Eric Way’s new boutique called Stunning in London.

More at the Source



TKPN
PageantCast Home
Frappr Map
Podcast Pickle Page
Our Feed
One Click Subscribe in Juice
One Click Subscribe in iTunes

No comments: