Friday, May 22, 2009

Photo Shoot and PPD Conference

Hello!! These past couple of weeks have been so much fun! On Mother's Day my family and I went to the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel for a fabulous brunch! We had a wonderful time and of course ate way too much! But that was ok because the next day... I began BOOTCAMP!!! This is not your typical boot camp. It is made up of women who are dedicated to getting up and to the park by 5:30am to be pushed hard while working out in a positive environment. It is AMAZING!! Needless to say it was tiring, but in a good way. It is funny how something can push you to your physical limits but give you energy to last the entire day! I LOVE it!! Bootcamp Tulsa is a sponsor for the Mrs. OK pageant and I am so grateful that they are helping me look and feel my best for the Mrs. International pageant!

Later this week, I will be leaving for Vegas to visit my family for a couple of days. I am so excited about the upcoming months!

Have a great week!

-Rachel

 blog it

No comments: