Friday, May 22, 2009

Miss America Blog: May 20, 2009

This month has been incredibly packed with activities that I haven’t even had a minute to slow down to update everyone on my travels!

In the beginning of May, I was in Pennsylvania to attend a benefit gala for the Bucks County Choral Society. I had a wonderful time and I performed two songs, “What a Wonderful World” and “Via Dolorosa.” I was so thrilled to see the guests get up and start dancing while I sang! I wish I had time to sing a few more songs, but it was a wonderful evening nonetheless.

Now I’m writing you from Chicago where I am promoting SEARS Heroes at Home campaign via a special satellite media tour and tomorrow I’ll be off to Indiana again in celebration of Memorial Day this weekend where I’ll be with the American Legion to celebrate our military heroes.

 blog it

No comments: