Saturday, May 16, 2009

Deanna Bebeau: HOW ARE YOU?


Tonight the story of Farrah Fawcett and her battle with cancer aired.
As a daughter, sister, and best friend of a loved one who has fought the battle against cancer, I am still overcome with emotion. With tears still streaming down my face, I have watched a woman and her family - no different than mine - face the battle of this dreadful disease. I pray for her, for her son, her family and for all of those who are fighting or have lost someone they have loved to cancer. Most of all, I pray for a cure.
In two weeks I will be walking in memory and in honor of those who we have lost, for those who are fighting, and in celebration for those who have won, the battle against cancer at the annual Relay for Life event in Medford, Oregon.
God bless Farrah, my mother, my sister Janita, Tina, Billye, Charissa, you and your families... and thank you for your support.
 blog it

No comments: