Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lu Parker: Frustrated

I urge you all to follow the link and read this entire post. It is worth your time!!!!
clipped from luparker.com

*May 05 - 00:05*
Ever since the debacle over Carrie Prejean’s controversial answer at the Miss USA pageant, I have sort of sat back and watched wondering, like many,what would happen. At times, I have felt bad for her, and at times I have been less understanding of her actions. Today, I realized now I am officially frustrated not just with her, but also with Donald Trump.

The California state pageant officials recommended yesterday that Trump take the title from her, not because she answered a question about gay marriage the way she did, but because she lied about posing semi-nude. She has also skipped scheduled events as Miss California to promote her own agenda.

If you are a young girl reading this, please don’t look to Carrie as a role model. You can do so much better than that.

 blog it

No comments: