Friday, May 22, 2009

Pageant Turns Cupid for Two Dear Friends

Who knew a pageant could bring the bliss of happily ever after?  Well, that is exactly what happened, tonight.

Dark Wing Productions CEO Dennis Gleason  met the fabulous Miss M'chel Bauxal (celebrity makeup artist extraordinaire) last year while both were working on the Mrs. Oregon International pageant.  And here I thought I was the big winner at the pageant!  
Over the coming year friendship blossomed into romance and the rest, as they say, was history.
 In the one hour chat show I talked about my reign representing Oregon's women age 50 and over at the Beauties of America Pageant, and my year as Mrs. Oregon International 2008.  Tamara shared her pageant career as Miss Oregon USA 1987 and Mrs. Oregon International 2007.  
Our best wishes to M'chel and Dennis as they plan their lives together.  It could not have happened to a nice couple!
To watch the proposal click on this link:  On The Fly.


 blog it

No comments: