Friday, May 22, 2009

Mrs. California United States

Saturday night I competed for the title of Mrs. California United States. The Mrs. United States pageant celebrates successful married women for their beauty, intelligence, community service and confidence. I have been preparing for this pageant since I was awarded the title of Mrs. Orange County United States earlier this year. I am involved with several community organizations that assist women that have been victims of domestic violence through speaking, volunteering and fundraisers. I am also a walker for the second time in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer taking place next September.
First runner up presented by Mrs North Carolina International 1st runner up Cynthia Griner
Hopefully Lisa McCumber Gandara will win at the Mrs. United States pageant in July and I will be lucky enough to take over the title and continue my work helping victims of domestic violence throughout our state.
 blog it

No comments: