Saturday, May 09, 2009

Allie takes “Miss Galaxy” title!

Miss Galaxy-Allie Zeitler

by: Teri L. Shevy

So here it is…only a couple of years after Allie came to us for senior portraits and she’s back for another photo shoot.  This time she was in need of a very different session as she took the title of “Miss Wisconsin Galaxy” last month. We wanted to say CONGRATS Allie!  Funny thing is I saw her the Saturday before she competed and she was excited to share the news that in two days she was going to be in her very first pageant.  She said she was nervous and as always I had some words of advice.  I told her to watch “Miss Congeniality” over the weekend.  Well she told me later that she did; she won the title AND she took the award for Miss Congeniality!!!  I’m no judge but I have known Allie for years and I can say I know why she won!!!  She’s a beautiful girl full of love and life and looks at what she does in a very positive Christian manner…and as you can see, she’s beautiful on the outside too!  Way to go Allie!

 blog it

No comments: