Friday, May 22, 2009

A dream come true!

After vying for the crown for 4 years, it is an honor to now call myself Mrs. Colorado 2009 and be a part of this amazing group of women who’ve held the title before me. In addition, I’m honored to represent all the 2009 candidates who are undoubtedly some of the most incredible women I’ve ever met! This journey to becoming Mrs. Colorado was made possible because of the love and support I received from my “Mr. Colorado”, my parents, in-laws, family, friends and community. I would like to give a heartfelt THANKS to all of you! WE did it!!!!
In closing, I would like to end with the lyrics to a song that I feel have summed up my 4 year journey to becoming Mrs. Colorado. I heard this song a few months ago, and was deeply touched by its lyrics. Ironically, this was the song that played during our “Top 5 Production Number” in the Mrs. Colorado Pageant this year. To everyone who’s ever had a dream….this is for you! Enjoy your journey!
 blog it

No comments: