Saturday, May 09, 2009

Paying Tribute to Fallen Heroes

(Before the ceremony with my Hero and love of my life, Lt. Matt Boyd!)
(After the very emotional ceremony with Attorney General Thurbert Baker)
"There is no greater responsibility we can give a group then to protect our public safety. Most of us spend a lifetime trying to answer what our purpose is here on God's Earth. I dare say these men and women here today and those that have come and unfortunately those who have gone before us never had a question in mind what their purpose in life was to be. They chose to put on the badge. They chose to put on the uniform and they chose to be public servants. Because of that decision, this county and this state is one of the best places in America," said Georgia
I am blessed, honored and grateful to be Mrs. Matt Boyd. Being married to my hero is the best gift from God in the entire world. I am so proud of you and thankful that you not only chose me to be your wife, but also put your life on the line everyday for our community. I LOVE YOU!
 blog it

No comments: