Friday, May 22, 2009

MEET YOUR NATIONAL AMERICAN MISS STAFF!!!

WITH THE FIRST PAGEANT OF THE SUMMER FASTLY APPROACHING... WISCONSIN is in 5 days....OMG!!!! I thought before each pageant, it would be super FUN to have one of your choreographers/emcees(basically one of the staff members you will get to be with all weekend long) write you all something special so you could get to know her a little better and so that she can give you some great advice to help you be at your best pageant weekend! 
So, for the first pageant of the year - WISCONSIN - meet Ashley Spingola:
 Hello NAM girls!!
Pageant season is right around the corner and I am SO excited and jazzed to see all of you! I’m Ashley Spingola and I’m a choreographer for NAM. You’ll see me emceeing competitions at your state pageant and helping you at rehearsals, too. I’ve already met some of you at open calls and workshops and I cannot wait to meet more of you!!
 blog it

No comments: