Friday, March 20, 2009

THANK YOU WHY DON'T THEY JUST QUIT AUTHOR JOE HERZANEK

The author of Why Don't They Just Quit contacted me through this blog to thank me for recommending his book and my advocacy efforts on behalf of families. This is an individual who has spent more than thirteen years helping those who are struggling with addiction and their families!

I was very humbled considering the fact that I have only been advocating for families the past few years. I responded by letting him know how much his book helped me and several others.

In addition, I also asked for any advice he was willing to share and he suggested that I "soften" my tag line of : Addiction Awareness: Helping the Families of the Diseased. Of course, I took his advice and changed my tag line.
 blog it

No comments: