Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16th from Miss America Blog

(BTW, at IHOP...try the Nutella Crepe! Totally rules!)

Dear Friends:
Wow- I have had only a quick minute to stop and write this since IHOP’s National Pancake Day and it went great! We taped a fun segment with Extra in the morning where we “skyped” my Dad in from his classroom in Indiana. It was amazing seeing him…yes I got a little emotional! Later that morning we went to the IHOP in L.A. where I cooked and served pancakes, even showing off my skills of making my signature heart pancake! I am proud to say that we helped raise more than $1.3 million on National Pancake Day, which will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network! Making a difference in these children’s lives is so important to me and I am really glad I am able to do that every single day.

 blog it

No comments: